Posts by Sarahbearah

Thanks everyone!!! Just chop it up to a learning experience.... Hopefully one that doesn't happen again in the future.....I normally deliver around the same time, but due to a wedding delivery right before it, I was only able to be an hour before the party started..... By the time I was able to leave the party had started, and then from there it was around a 35 min to 40 min drive..... depending on traffic...... So glad that everyone was alright! Just some damage to the...
Over the weekend, I was on my way back from one delivery, to get ready for another delivery... My other car was delivering another cake that had to be delivered an hour and a half away... I was in an accident; another car slipped on the wet road and ran right into the side of my van.... This in then caused me to be 1 1/2 hours late on the next delivery I had.... I called and let the customer know that I had just been involved in a accident and as soon as I got done I...
I have tried a few, and they haven't worked for me...Looking for a really good sugar cookies recipe, as well as an icing that is good for decorating cookies that will be packaged individually, but still taste great!Any help?Thanks so much!!!!
I am my first bridal show at the end of the month, and I was wondering if you guys had any tips or suggestions for me! Like what all I should provide, what I should bring! Just wanted to ask because I myself feel like I might forget a million things... Putting a lot of money into it and I really want it to work for me! I have a 6ft display table, how should I fill it and what should I display?
I would like a copy! keekee07@hotmail.comThanks!
Sorry the attachment didn't work, here is an example!http://media.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/63016/normal_arronscake2.jpgThey want the cake to be buttercream, with no fondant! Thankful for any advice!
Just wondering how would you guys do this cake? I have been searhing and I am just coming up with nothing.... Just wondering what you guys would do to achieve this look!Thanks everyone!
Thanks, I will have to give it a try!
Thanks I'll take a look!
Hey everyone, I have tried a few whipped icing recipes and I just can't seem to make one work out well for me.. So my question is Does anyone have a great tasting no fail whipped icing that I could use? Any help would be wonderful! Thanks