Posts by katherinem

are you watchingunder House broadcasts....where are you watching it from?
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1391427My sister saw this cake and wants it for her sweet 16 - but i have never made a tiki hut before - i was wondering if anyone knew how to make the sides of the tiki hut - is it just rolled fondant?a few other questions - the trees that are holding up the tiki part of the cake - how do you do the brown part of the tree that is wrapped around the supporters?Also wondering if anyone knew how to...
My sister is turning 15 tomorrow and wants me to make her a Gift Cake with the sides folded in like how a real present is wrapped. I'm attaching a pic she sent me of what she was talking about...Any help would be great.[/img]
I contacted both seminole and orange county and they told me the same thing - that in residential areas you can not have any home based business (except for office type businesses) - that you would have to rent out a building for your own cake business!! How frustrating....how are you supposed to pay for a monthly lease when you are just starting up your own business - i hope florida passes a law soon about this...
There are also cutters that already have the imprints in them so you don't have to do the double work.
That teddy bear is too cute! Post a picture and let us know how it turned out.
That teddy bear is too cute! Post a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Thank you too - i was searching and knew that i had read somewhere how to avoid the ribbon bleeding into the cake. Thank you!
You should check out sugaredproductions.com everyone talks about them on here and how great they are.I have several of their dvds and they are completely worth the money - very detail oriented and precise instructions so you never get lost and everything always turns out looking great!
What type of writer pen did you use for your LV purse - was it just done freehand?I hope CC fixes the website the 4-6 posts everytime i post one thing is a little crazy.