Posts by flutterbytd

Thank you soooo much for the info, I will try this, it sounds great, fast and easy. I REALLY appreciate the help.
Has anyone tried the Strawberry Mousse filling recipe that is listed on CC . I worried about the filling melting and oozing out under the fondant.
Thank you for all the help I will try these. I love working with fondant, but don't like it when it cracks, again THANK YOU!
NEED HELP, I have 2 graduation cakes to do next week, I want to do one with a strawberry cream filling and one with a chocolate cream filling I really need help with some good recipies for fillings. Also a good strawberry cake recipe. PLEASE HELP!!!
Can someone tell me what is the best fodandt recipe is to use for covering cakes, PLEASE? All the ones I have tried cracks a splits, and it seems to go real greasy. any ideas anyone.
I need someone to help me with a price on one of my cakes that I have posted. it is the basket of flowers that I done for mothers day. I tried to attach a photo of it but it won't let me do that. If someone could look at it under flutterbytd's pictures and tell me what they think a good price would be it would sure help. I put alot of work into these flowers. I have had requests for another one, but the first one was for family so I didn't charge much. Please HELP!!!
Well I did it. pictures are posted. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!
Well everyone, i did the cakes. all but the castle. it is next week. THANK YOU ALL for your GREAT tips and advice. I posted my pics. Again thank you all.
Thank you all for all your help, I have started the motorcycle, and elk, with help from all of you. I will post pics when they are done.
Thank you all for all your help, I have started the motorcycle, and elk, with help from all of you. I will post pics when they are done.