Posts by Dalicha

Just for thank you all beacuse you are really helpfull and i learn so much and pick a lots of idea from this site from all of you.... So thank you very very much for answer me when i needed. The tag at the side who said that is highly addictive i'ts sooooooooo right. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.... Dalicha
CakesCreative2008 vivo en Bayamón y mi negocio lo tengo en casa de mi mamá. Entre las dos hacemos todo. Y tu de donde eres?
Eso es muy cierto bien mojadito.... jajajaja Nosotros los puertorriqueños nos gusta los bizcochos bien mojaditos... y en cuanto a la pregunta en mi negocio se vende mucho el vanillia pound cake regular, chocolate, pistashio, china y zanahoria.
thats right snocilla. Thank you very much!!!
thats right snocilla. Thank you very much!!!
That work so well, my home it's very fresh have to much (humedad) i don't know how to say in english sorry. so everything that i do i have to put in the oven i did't turn on the light but at a emergency that it's perfect.
Thank you very much!!! Sorry another question haw many time do i have to let it set?
I never do this before and i saw at TV so many things that a can do with this but don't know how to do it. Please if anyone like to share a appreciate so much!!! Thanks
I never do this before and i saw at TV so many things that a can do with this but don't know how to do it. Please if anyone like to share a appreciate so much!!! Thanks