Posts by BOP777

Thank you to everyone who helped I don't know why this posted more than once I only hit the button once! Sorry. I didn't get any of these messages either I was getting all the replies just fine from the very first post I made. I have the little box checked to notify me when a reply is posted. I do hope this won't happen again! So sorry!BOP
A specific recipe? There is so much to read through, I am trying to!I need a recipe for rice crispy treats. I have never made them before, only eaten them. lol I need the best one that has the "kinks" worked out and has enough information about "how to" for a newbie! I want it to taste great and be able to cover it with fondant. I hope there are instructions for how to do that! lol Any help would be appreciated! I need all the information from a to z I can get. From what...
A specific recipe? There is so much to read through, I am trying to!I need a recipe for rice crispy treats. I have never made them before, only eaten them. lol I need the best one that has the "kinks" worked out and has enough information about "how to" for a newbie! I want it to taste great and be able to cover it with fondant. I hope there are instructions for how to do that! lol Any help would be appreciated! I need all the information from a to z I can get. From what...
Thank you so much for squelching "the panic! " LOLIf I ever get to make them I'll show them to you.I'll go and send her a message.Then I want to check out your picsTalk to you soon!BOP
Thank you! I'm on YouTube but she doesn't have a tutorial on there, just a video showing the finished work. I thought I read where someone said to someone else "go and watch the tutorial cambo did for the shoes (and as usual I can't find it again to ask that person! lol) but I went to her page and saw all of her pictures and didn't see where a tutorial would be. There isn't one on the page with the picture on it, just comments. So, I don't know if I am looking in the wrong...
Hi!I'm new. I have only been able to get here a few times. I have not seen any video tutorials. Is this site only for picture tutorials?Also, I am looking for a tutorial for the "Bling Bling Baby Shoes." I saw a picture of them from "cambo", but I don't know where to find tutorials at. I just have to make these for a "new" mom! She will totally freak out Is there a "tutorial section"?I know, you guys drive around here all the time! lol I'm kinda new in town Thank you so...
Hi, (waving I'm a newbie I know that puts a "bullseye" on me! LOLSo, I started here on this post- but I don't see- what she said? Bronwen I mean. Thank you BOP777