Posts by SweetCakes27

Can I color satin ice fondant in my bread machine?Please help! Hurt my hand and can't knead!!!
anyone know if non- dairy creamer works the same as heavy cream when making ganache?
i dont know. ive been doing it with parve whip topping and im not happy with the results. im wondering if it is better to use rich's coffee creamer??
does anyone have a good recipe for a smooth non dairy ganache to pour over cakes?
thanks for all the replies!! i think i like the per slice method? but how many does a 9x13 serve? and also how many would a 3 teir lets say 10 8 6 layer cake serve? i know that topsy turvy is supposed to be more expensive than a plain tiered cake too.
help! need help pricing cakes! been asked to do 9x13 buttercream cake, and 3 tiered topsy turvy in fondant too! havent a clue what to charge!!! also how to differentiate cost of buttercream cake and fondant cake?
help! need help pricing cakes! been asked to do 9x13 buttercream cake, and 3 tiered topsy turvy in fondant too! havent a clue what to charge!!! also how to differentiate cost of buttercream cake and fondant cake?
thanks for replying! i was thinking the same thing. i think i will have to put them around the edge of the bottom or they will probably slide down the ganche,?!
Does anyone know how should i go about sticking fondant letters to the sides of my ganache covered cake?