Posts by Jenmarlene

the reason I use the symple syrup is because us spanish people like it, and they all request the "puertorican style cake" which we call it wet. either brandy or almond flavored...so you think its because of the symple syrup? and not taking it out the pan as soon as it comes out the over?
I think I found my answer from the links above, the minute I take it out the oven I emediatly remove the cake from the pan onto the cake cirlces and sometimes right into the fridge...I guess that's a no no
I use the straight box, I don't think it's the knife because my last cake order I also asked her if it crumbled and she said yes...
I've noticed when I cut one of my cakes it crumbles apart...I use DH mix, and I always use simple syrup. please help, I have a big cake order for saturday and I don't want it to happen again...
it helped but, they mentioned the streaks....I don't know what to do...
the cakes are on my photos, the first 2....
I made my first purse cake it's cute but the colors are wrong. It's for an 8 yr. Girl. It's not a theme party it's a small party so the mother bought the yellow, blue, red, purple, green, yellow party theme deccors. So I made the cupcakes using all the colors, and it turned out nice. But the purse cake I made it white as the base and used a daisy cookie cutter and cut out purple, yellow, blue, and blue. To me it doesn't match the cupckes. So I was wondering if I can paint...
ok, i was just wondering, because i've seen in done alot on the cake shows...
Is it easier to paint your fondant once its on the cake just like they do in the cake shows or color with the coloring before....
thanks for the tutorial!