Posts by Lovelyladylibra

Have you ever finished decorating a cake stepped back and decided, you did not like it? Maybe even hated it? Did you just leave it as is or did you tear the problem off and start all over again? I had this problem this weekend on a first birthday cake I did. I finished it, looked at it and decided I just did not like the way it came out. So with about 1.5 hours to spare before the customer was to come pick up his daughters cake I scrapped off all the frosting, made a new...
SOO your think its odd to get the amount of money you should be getting?
it shouldn't slide since your only putting it where one cake meets the other. a small thin line should work then just press the dragees on top I guess
besides the toys I love it! Very good! 
try again. Ive made hersheys and tobas and never had a problem. (unless i over fill the pan with the hersheys, then well....)
try again. Ive made hersheys and tobas and never had a problem. (unless i over fill the pan with the hersheys, then well....)
Your most go to shapes are round and round fluted! Get as many sized as you can! Then square. Plaques are really in style right now. if you really want holiday cutters go for the 101 cutter pack. wilton has a few and theyre a great size and cheap. And an alphabet set. (wilton has one too) Then go to cookiecuttercompany and splurge once the orders start coming in. It is addictive though and nine times out of ten you wont use the cute animal and themed cutters often....
This is what I do also. Most of my customers are pretty far so its easier for them to pay online
The last one is awesome
never never never use crisco for buttercream. If anything use an off brand shortening if you do not have access to high ratio