Posts by Lovelyladylibra

the fibers alone would make me say NO 
Maybe you should change your recipe or try a different type of buttercream. Its not hard if you pratice. If you cant get your buttercream smooth your fondant wont be smooth either.
exactly
bump
Hi, i use Roland Winbecklers french vanilla cake recipe and everyone loves it. I converted to chocolate perfectly. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to convert this recipe to peanut butter and also to strawberry. (without the use of jello gelitian only pudding please)   Heres the recipe for those who dont know: http://www.winbeckler.com/Winbeckler-s-French-Vanilla-Sour-Cream-Cake-d35.htm
looooooove. for a second I thought they were arti cakes
looks like an onlay 
HI, i need a hollywood star cake (slim points) to feed 48. how do large do i make the star so i can know what size pans to cut from?  thanks for your help.
Can you pipe? You could easily pipe that design. And i think that in a royal blue and gray would look beautiful! Too bad i would of happily took that order. 
I bought the Kenmore 5qt mixer when it was on sale at sears. Just as good as the kitchen aid at a better price. Ill soon be buying a second one. Hopefully they'll have the purple one in stock this time!