Posts by funtasticake

NEED HELPPPP...pls.i was asked to do either a gun cake for a graduating police...no idea where to start..the other option is a police car..pls. i need to learn how to make it before next month..thanks in advance to all that will send an SOS to me...
Hi...I was just wodering how to email cake pictures from here...i can't seem to email something from here..and i don't see how i can..,can somebody or someone tell me where and how to do it?
Hi...does anybody here got the link to this tutorial??i've try the 2 links but its gone....
Hi there everybody...I feel like i am having a huge problem here. i am doing a cake for May...the bride express to me that the groom does not like buttercream and she does. i gave them sample of my buttercream..and they did not like it. they said that there is to much icing and they don't care much of the icing..i don't hink i put to much icing. co'z i only made 1lbs. icing and still plenty left over. i cover a cake that serve 15-20 ppl. they don't like fondant..and they...
When do u know when you put to much icing on the cake. what thickness or amouth should the cake have to considered it perfect amounth of icing,,???pls,, i am not use to just using buttercream to cover my cakes...and also i have a client that does not like buttercream..don't like fondant either...but, they want their wedding cake cake frost with buttercream. does anybody out there that has a very good buttercream recipe...i have try and used indydebie buttercream and i love...
Thanks so much for the respond...i did look at that wilton chart i wasn't quite sure at first which guide to go.. that 184 i was thinking..thank you so K8memphis.she wants the flowers to go around the cake...
Hi there,,, First time making wedding cake and its for 150 people,,,I had been doing a lot of research and studying. but, i feel like the more i read and study the more i get confuse... to make stoyr short..I am doing a wedding and its due on the 13th of this month...Please somebody help me and tell me how much batter and icing do i need to make four a four tier cakes...square 14",round 12",round 10"and top 6" round also.. i thought four tier is to much and to many for 150...
Hi there,,,I am a cake request..a friend of mine ask me to make her daughter a yorky. i have seen bunch of them here but, i never did try to make one..she 's begging me to make it ..so, i guess i need from anybody or anyone that had made this cake. pls..her b-day is on the 28th,,,apppreciate all the help that i can get...thanks...
Hi...I am hoping that someone or somebody can explain to me what i am doing wrong with this cake flour,,,it seems like everytime i make cake from scratch and i always try to use Swan cake flour i am encountering a serious problem. i follow directions and everything detail.l measure it perfectly but, still having problems. my cake always comes out hard and chewy..its not moist and soft..like other regular cake..pls. can someone or somebody tell me what am i doing wrong???...
Thank you for all the suggestion, help and tips that i got from everybody..I am so happy with all the respond that i got from all the CC member.i took all the advise and tips that i got from you all and i am happy to say that i did a try out on my whitw chocolate cheesecake and came out great...whew!!! .Now my second project is my Kahlua cheesecake..thanks guys and gals...[/u]