Posts by Verina

Hi, not to be the odd one out but I would skip the Cricut all together only to get a Silhouette or any other cutting machine except the Cricut. I had one and it worked BEAUTIFULLY but I used it with the Sure Cut A Lot programme. Now you can't anymore - you have to buy the expensive cartridges. Get another machine that is compatible with the programme (or Make the Cut - I have both and prefer Sure Cut a Lot) and you will NOT BE SORRY!!! I sold my Cricut and bought a...
O good heavens I am such a dork!! I just notice that my metric scale has an ounce setting. If you can just give me your ounces in weight for the recipe I can just set my scale to weight exactly like you do ...Sorry about all of this ...
Dear KHalstead, thanks for that website. On the British measurements our cup sizes are bigger than yours - ours is 250ml per cup and yours is 240ml. I think that is where I have made my mistake. I have done the conversion and ask whether you can maybe just check it for me, please. 2 stick butter = 1 cup = 240ml1 cup shortening = 240ml3-4 cups of sugar = 720ml - 960ml3 large eggs (large being the operative word here!!! no XL)2tsp vanilla = 10ml1tsp almond essence =...
Thanks - I will try dickbick. I cut my stencils with my Cricut Expression.
Dear KhalsteadThank you so much for the recipe. I had to try it yesterday and the taste is just AMAZING! I had a problem with spreading though and wondered if you could give me the grams measurements of your recipe. I live in South Africa and we work on the British measurement and our cup sizes are bigger than yours. I also has to compensate with the eggs as I only had XL eggs and was not sure how much to scoop out before adding to the recipe...I am painful about...
Where do you buy your stencil plastic from ONLINE? I am from South Africa but I cannot for the life of me find a supplier. I would love to just buy it online if there are anyone that can provide me with a good supplier. Much appreciated!!!
I love it. Your cake is neatly done and beautiful.
O, what a great idea. I'd love to know the answer too!
O, thank you so much for responding! I didn't get the notification that someone had and I thought to check my post before I actually go out and buy my Cricut.CC ROCKS!
WOOOOOW!!! Ad Free ROCKS! My little computer at home is so slow but now it just GOES! Thanks for the option, Heath!