Posts by twinkie126

I used fondant before and didn't work in roses. It is a little heavier. I will use gumpaste very thin and paint it or dust it.
I got it from here: is the least expensive one and good.http://www.shopchefrubber.com/ good luck and I hope it works out perfect for you
I use piping gel always and it dry well and stick well. It is the best, also melt chocolate and glue it to it but you need the freeze spray. You will be fine with piping gel.
I think they have an iphone, because if you don't cancel the suggested world by their dictionary they will go itself and it happened to me before if you are driving or you don't hav your glasses on you can make a lots of mistakes. I will say don't worry about it.
I actually use a candy colors, I tinted the modeling chocolate like the fondant and is the best. Do you use dark or white modeling chocolate? I use white.
I found this recipe for a chocolate cake, no eggs. It is perfect and taste like heaven. It rise good and is a money saver. :I double the recipe and make up several bags of this mix at a time. It’s as simple as measuring the dry ingredients — 3 cups of flour, 2 cups of sugar, 8 tablespoons of cocoa, 2 teaspoons of baking soda, and 2 teaspoons of salt — into plastic bags. To make the cake mix into cake, add 2 cups of cold water, 2 teaspoons of vanilla, 2 tablespoons of...
I used to make my own fondant mmf and I put all my numbers together, time, good quality marshmellow and sugar, I decided to buy it because I was expending almost the same as if I buy it premade. After so many hours of work I was totally tired, and not energy to finish the cakes. I bought all my fondant now and I can actually booked more cakes, time is money as well. The satin Ice is good but Petin Ice is the best, is more flexible and moist enough then never brake or dry...
The cupcakes look like they rolled the fondant with a textured matt or roller. Then they paint them with silver mixed with alcohol. Very carefuly of course. The cake I agree is handy. I usually make the desing in a paper and gently with a pencil mark it over the fondant. Also you can look the 3D stamps (impressions) they have a lot of designs similar that the picture.
Now i get it. I will try it too. My cakes are pretty level because I level it with the spatula before I put in the oven and just a little dome on top and I cut it with wilton leveler, but the pan metod looks easier.
I did't get that. If you can explain better?. You put a piece of tin on the cake to mark the high that you want?('')