Posts by calamity_clair

Brilliant. Thank you, they are perfect.
Hi All   Just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some 'fancy leaf cutters.  I love the ones in purple and the feathers in this cake, so something similar would be great.  Any ideas would be truly appreciated?   http://pinterest.com/pin/2462974768907232/   Many thanks Clair
Hi AllJust wondering if you could point me in the direction of some great cake artists with create very large and crazy topsy turvy cakes. I know I've seen hundreds of amazing creations over the years, and now my mind has drawn a blank.ThanksClair
Hi AllI'm visiting Michigan from Australia and would like to purchase Fondx, but can only find it online. Is there anywhere I can buy it in store. It has come highly recommended, but seems to only be available online. Am I looking in the wrong places?ThanksClair
How thick should I roll the paste using a pasta machine?Thanks All x
How thick should I roll the paste using a pasta machine?Thanks All x
I'll be in Michigan, USA in June and would love to meet up with some skilled and creative cake decorators. Would be happy to go across the border to Toronto as well. Any suggestions? Also need some tips on where to buy supplies. I have a very special wedding cake to make while I'm there.
I'll be in Michigan, USA in June and would love to meet up with some skilled and creative cake decorators. Would be happy to go across the border to Toronto as well. Any suggestions? Also need some tips on where to buy supplies. I have a very special wedding cake to make while I'm there.
Hi AllI am making a sewing themed cake this week and am working if anyone has any pearls of wisdom about how I could create the cotton reel centres. Any thoughts would really be appreciated.ThanksClair
Hi AllWould love some recommendations on brands to create a neon color findant or buttercream.Thanks.