Posts by cserwa

Yeah, I definitely plan on adding some support. And I guess just wait for BC to crust, sprinkle powdered sugar, and hope for the best??? Thanks.
Okay. I have a really dumb question. I want to make one of the belly cakes for a friend's baby shower. I have the pans that I need (sheet cake pan for more servings, Wilton soccer ball pan for belly, and mini-wonder molds for boobs). I'm putting the belly on its own board before laying on top of the sheet cake. Maybe I'm missing something, but when I put the belly's board on top of the frosted sheet cake, won't all of the sheet cake's icing come off and stick to the...
No problem! I'm so glad the research helped people! I don't know why, but I quit getting email updates when people would post to this.
Did you guys use flower nails or heating cores to help bake evenly? I just bought this pan and want to use it in about 2 weeks...I'm concerned about even baking...THANKS!
Excellent suggestions. I don't know how I didn't even think to heat! Thanks so much.
FOrgive the duplicate, but I think I posted in the wrong area the first time...I tried the raspberry filling on here (most popular recipe found in saved section). REcipe will follow my post.The taste was great, but the texture wasn't like a filling. I waited until it was cool and then refrigerated it overnight before filling cake the following day. It certainly wasn't the thin type of easily-spread filling I'm used to. It all clumped together and was kind of difficult to...
I tried the raspberry filling on here (most popular recipe found in saved section). REcipe will follow my post.The taste was great, but the texture wasn't like a filling. I waited until it was cool and then refrigerated it overnight before filling cake the following day. It certainly wasn't the thin type of easily-spread filling I'm used to. It all clumped together and was kind of difficult to spread once it was refrigerated. I had to kind of scoop the excess into a...
Awesome! Thank you all!!! Do I paint with luster dust or pearl dust to get the shiny look? What color is best? Thanks so much for all of the help!
I did a search but most of the postings say, "Post no longer exists for this topic." I'm wondering what tip people are using for the buttercream bubbles. Or how to go about making them in general. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks. Does a tutorial exist?
are we talking like a drop or two of the liquid to fall within the "little going a long way?"