Posts by cserwa

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-628199-.html
Great! Thank you!!!
I am just a hobby baker. PLanning on making cupcakes for my cousin's bridal shower in 2 weekends. Basic chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting. I'll do a simple buttercream swirl. However, I use a pure butter buttercream with butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and about 2 tablespoons of milk. I'm wondering how I would frost these in advance. I'm worried that if I put them in the fridge to keep the frosting from getting runny and ruining the swirl, the cake will...
Updated pics anyone? would love to see!
Thank you both for the replies! I'm googling those suggestions now!
Anyone?
I want to get really high quality pure chocolate cocoa powder for a cake I'm making for a special friend. I found an 11 pound bag for 90 dollars. Anyone have any good recommendations regarding where I can buy this cheaper? Looking for cocoa powder - pure Belgian - semisweet. TIA!
I don't know why I quit getting notifications about responses to this thread, but you're all so welcome! Hope the tips help! Post pics, and let me know if you find any snags so I can update the instructions!!! Happy baking!
Help to those who have made both. Purse like coach or LV. For a total newbie beginner, which is easier to make? Thanks!
Do you mind sharing the "bumps"? Maybe I can update the thread and improve the tips!