Posts by Yessie8372

sorry but all this is not true sorry... Im dominican and the merengue B/C 1 it holds up well 2. you can make it stiff, med and thin just like the wilton one.... 3.you could use it under fondant I do all the time.... 4. we use this B/C in the dominican Rep. and it's supper hot there and I haven't heard of a cake melting..... or breaking the fondant not at all.....Know I do tell you it takes some time to make it..... no butter and no fat just egg white and sugar and not...
I BEEN HAVING A CRICKET MACHINE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS AND I JUST FOUND OUT I CAN USE IT WITH GUM PASTE OR FONDANT.... OMG WOW WOW..... BUT WERE CAN I BUY A MAT THAT DOSENT HAVE THE STICKYNESS TO IT.... cause THE ONE I HAVE HAS THE STICKYNESS FOR THE SRAPBOOKING, FOR THE PAPER TO STICK ON WELL.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.... ALSO WERE CAN I GET DESIGNS ONLINE TO DOWNLOUD FOR THE CRICKET MACHINE..... PLEASE LET ME KNOW..... PM ME OR E-MAIL ME thank you!!!! ...
Thank you riana for the step by step (wink)
Thank you for the helmet face mask tip.... hopefuly my mask will come out looking ok LOL
your lucky that the state you live in allows that.... here in milwaukee we need to rent a bussiness type thing... they dont allow the home bussiness type thing.... good luck
I sooo glad there people like you that post the step by steps.... this really helps..... thanks kittyskakes for the photos~