Posts by JaimeAnn

That is exactly how I did it too...It sounds more complicated than it really is, Use gumpaste or fondant with Tylose in it and allow it to dry a few days . My neice still has the ones I made for her baby shower and her baby is now 1 year old!Well it appears that the add attachment feature STILL isn't working... I was going to add some pics but if you go to StellaStarchild's post you can see some ther...Are they ever going to get CC working right again...
I would add a little more info about who you are and where you are located , maybey some more detail on the types of items you offer.Here is a link to my website...http://www.cakesbyjaimeann.weebly.com/Take a look around the web and find other websites that you like and note what it is about those that appeals to you, then see how you can incorporate some of those elements into your website...
Thats the recipe I use, but instead of milk I use sour cream and instead of water I used strong coffee!
Thats the recipe I use, but instead of milk I use sour cream and instead of water I used strong coffee!
I would use a cake drum or cake board . Deending on your cake design and decoration the cake drum or board can be covered with fondant, R.I., food grade foil, and cover the edge with a ribbon.I am not sure of the recipe but, I would just type it up in Word then print off a few copies and hand it in with your entry.
Yes you can, but gumpaste dries very hard and is more for appearance than taste. It usally isn't eaten and is just used for decorations.
I would make a template on heavy card stock or poster paper and cut them out by hand with an exacto knife.Use the pan you baked it in to trace a circle onto the paper for the right size then draw the "effect" scalloping, zig-zag , whatever around that however much bigger you want it to overlap the sides. Then cut it out and use it as a pattern.
I also use Michelle Fosters recipe... I LOVE it. I used to only use MMF now I only use MFF! hahahahThere are no local bakery supply stores here so my only options were Michaels for wilton brand (YUCK!) or ordering online (EXPENSIVE)Michelle's recipe is easy to make and all the ingredients are easily found locally!
My base price for 150 servings of buttercream cake would be $412 , that does not include the strawberries, those would depend on market price and how they are being used in the design. That also doesn't include any other decorations or design , just basic buttercream iced cake.
My base price for 150 servings of buttercream cake would be $412 , that does not include the strawberries, those would depend on market price and how they are being used in the design. That also doesn't include any other decorations or design , just basic buttercream iced cake.