Posts by Edee

anyone?
I have a customer wanting this cake.. my question is how do you get the edible images that flawless?  Any tips to not have a lip around the edges?  Would you cover the top first then the sides?  And what size edible image sheets would you buy to cover a 6", 10", 12" cake?  Also does anyone sell 5" strips?  Any help/tips would be appreciated.. TIA        
Thanks!!!
What do you use to stack cakes like this in the picture below? Are they cake dummies? Can you use foam core? Styrafoam rounds from the craft store? If so, how do you support them so they will hold up the weight of the cake... any help would be appreciated. thanks
Very nicely done!
I use marshmallows fondant on cupcakes all the time. Just cut circles out of mmf, brush a little burrercreme on the backs of the mmf. It's that easy.
I either put the fondant on while still warm or just brush water on the back of the fondant.
I just baggies them in larger ziplocks to freeze. Then take out and leave on the counter until completely thawed. I've never had any problems with condensation. Good luck.
I made one ( in my photos pg. and did a half ball cake pan and then used icing for the wings and took a fork to sprea d it out.
I made one ( in my photos ) and did a half ball cake pan and then used icing for the wings and took a fork to sprea d it out.