Posts by willj7r0

I use the filling tip.
I actually use a flesh colored powdered coloring just the other day. I thought it turned out a really good 'flesh' color.
Too funny!
How about a pink elephant -- like in Dumbo?
Craigslist is a good place to post this stuff discretely.If you could afford it, maybe you can consider bringing on a business manager to handle all the hassle. That would leave you free to make cakes.
Is this what you are talking about?http://www.intotheoven.com/Fondant-Tools-Smoothers-&-Edgers/c118_119_128/index.html
I have some left over SMBC from a cake I did Saturday. How long will it keep? Can I freeze it?
Anyone use Chocopan? I bought some and thought I'd use it to cover a cake this weekend. No dice -- I couldn't get it onto the cake without it breaking. Did I just work it too much? Any tips?
Anyone ever used Chocopan? I bought some and was going to try it on a cake this week. I found it way to soft... I couldn't get it onto the cake whole. Anyone have any tips? Maybe I just worked it until it was too soft?q
Anyone ever used Chocopan? I bought some and was going to try it on a cake this week. I found it way to soft... I couldn't get it onto the cake whole. Anyone have any tips? Maybe I just worked it until it was too soft?q