Posts by trudy123

thanks, and im sorry if anyone thought i was yelling i just forgot i had the caps lock on...
I NEED HELP I NEED THE COLOR CORAL FOR A CAKE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT COLORS TO MIX TO GET THE COLOR THAT I DESIRE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT COLORS I NEED IM DESPERATE TO KNOW FAST
I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO MAKE THE PERFECT CAKE FOR MY DAD AND I LOVE THE SUGAR BEER BOTTLES AND THE ICE CUBES.IF THERE IS ANY ONE THAT WOULDNT MIND SHARING THEIR INSTRUCTIONS ON THESE 2 ITEMS I WOULD TRULY LOVE TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM....MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS STACEY.COMBS@YMAIL.COM OR JUST POST IT HERE IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE......THANKS!!
i have a friend that wants a cake for dad and he works in the coal mines and sha wants a hard hat and i dont know where to start,please give me some ideals....
i want my cake to look like the actual dog,i hope that you can help!!
Thanks!!!!
i need to know if anyone will be willing to share their instructions on how to make a 3d blues clues cake,please pm me or email me at stacey.combs@ymail.com or post it here,
i have a friend that wants a cake done in pink and lime green but i caint seem to find that certain color in the icing gels.do i need to mix colors together.please help!!!
THANKS, YOU HAVE HELPED ME A GREAT DEAL AND IM ALSO FROM KY.
im making a black and pink cake from fondant and i want to make it shiny do i have to use a black dust on the back and the pink dust on the or can i use a clear dust on all of it,please let em know this is my first time using the luster dust and i need help...