Posts by ingrid05

Hello everyone, Im a newbie and i was asked to do a Betty boop cake. Can someone please give me an idea how this can be done in the most simple way possible. Thank you in advance.
Hello ladies, My question is How can I get good at baking great cakes and decorating? I want to take this further and probably have my own business one day but I need orientation on how to do it. I took Wilton course 1 2 3 I need to do 4. Ive done a couple of cakes for a b-day party amd sometimes I bake for my daughters school and my work but I feel I need more practice. How can i do this. How did some of you get started? Thank you in advance for your prompt responce to...
Hello ladies, My question is How can I get good at baking great cakes and decorating? I want to take this further and probably have my own business one day but I need orientation on how to do it. I took Wilton course 1 2 3 I need to do 4. Ive done a couple of cakes for a b-day party amd sometimes I bake for my daughters school and my work but I feel I need more practice. How can i do this. How did some of you get started? Thank you in advance for your prompt responce to...
muchas gracias.
muchas gracias por sus respuestas, pero que es crema mulsificada y azucar 10x. Si me lo pudieran traducir en ingles se los agradeceria. Gracias.
Saludos a todas, Mi pregunta es Como se hace el frosting puertoriqueno? no es igual al buttercream verdad?
Sounds good. What will I do without you guys.
Thank you so much for your replies. What is a syrup and how do I make it? Can I use it on all my cakes. Thank you.