Posts by aracely30

Gracias a todos los que oraron por mi papito y mil gracias a Evelyn por poner este post, un gran abrazo a todos
as the others said, my saved photos and my saved recipes cannot be found! and I really liked the most talked post, I am one of those that always were looking just those post instead of going reading every single post in every single forum! PLEASE put back the saved photos and recipes, I really need them!!!!!
You can use Pastry Pride if you have a smart and final store close to you. you will find it there on the frozen section.
Sandy you're very kind! bakencake it's true vanilla is very cheap (and of course TEQUILAA LOL) you can even buy the vanilla beans/sticks or the exctract, I also know that in the south (I am north righ next to Texas) you can buy the real cocoa beans,butter,chocolate you name it,it's there, I have a friend here on CC that she just moved to Cancun and she said to me that she buys cake goodies on a store of a friend of her, you should send her a PM to ask here where it is...
Whoa!!!! that's some present! a trip to the other side of the world! that's awesome! Just a tip,when I get the sugar on the fondant or gumpaste I usually get my airbrush and give it a little coat of vodka,the vodka as been high in alcohol will evaporate and the sugar will go,or if you don't have an airbrush (wich I do recomend you to put it on your christmas wish list LOL) you can always pass a clean brush or with the vodka or if you want a shinny look I mix 2 parts of...
Yes Dear friend, Cancun is wayyyyy far from the border of USA in fact Cancun is very close to Cuba and Puerto Rico,ohhh now that I recall Puerto Rico is part of USA and I bet there is a michaels there,is there a chance you can get you US visa and go to PR? I believe in PR they sell even that hi ratio shortening! do you get shortening on UK? you can buy shortening in Mexico aswell just try to buy the one that doesn't have part of animal shortening, one that is very good is...
mo63 I'm from Mexico but I live on the border of Texas so when my family go to Texas (wich is 15 minutes from my home to Hidalgo Texas) I always gave them a looooong list of goodies to buy form michael's and the best part is that they give you 40% off! I can imagine how frustrating must be for you all, but if you ever come to Mexico make sure you go to vacation on the border of USA you can just cross to USA to buy some goodies, there are Michael's everywhere. Best regards...
My_Little_Cake_Shop you made me laugh SOOOO much!!!!! hang in there my friend! LOL
YESSS That's a classic! I'll bring you the ingredients and you make it for me!
[quote="aracely30"]Goonergirl I have also had to deal with that people too!!! the one that say "can you teach me everything you know and I will be an extra hand with your cakes!" I think : yes! until you steal my brain and give me a kick in my a$$ and go and put a bakeshop of your own with my recipes and filling? don't think so!!! LOLor " i want x amount of cookies,can they be cheaper if they don't have the stick? what if I packed them by myself? can they be cheaper? or...