Posts by ramzeesgirl

Hi all....just wondered if people could share their tips for the best way to get Tiffany blue...thx
HELLO ALL....I AM JUST LOOKING FOR SOME HOW TO TIPS FOR MAKING MINI CALLAS FOR A CUPCAKE WEDDING........ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATEDTHANKS!
hello all...just wondering if people an give me some advice about attaching fondant to styrofoam cak rounds....thanks in advance!
that's it? ya......thanks!
I will need to attach the ribbon to fondant.........so what would I use, or what is the process? THANKS
Hello All......I am wondering if people are able to share their tips for attaching ribbon to a wedding cake...thanks so much!
HELLO...I'M LOOKING FOR SOME INSTRUCTIONS ON BUILDING A UPCAKE TOWER TO HOLD AROUND 150 CUPCAKES...THANKS IN ADVANCE!
HELLO ALL.....I AM IN DESPERATE, DESPERATE NEED OF SOME ADVICE! I HAVE BEEN DOING CAKES FOR ABOUT 6 MTHS NOW AND CANNOT GET A LEVEL CAKE. I HAVE USED THE WILTON BAKING STRIPS, LOWERED THE TEMPERATURE SLIGHTLY IN THE BEGINNING...AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK. IAHVE ANN UPCOMING WEDDING TO DO THIS MONTH AND DONT WANT TO WASTE CAKE BY LEVELING IT. THANK SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP...HAPPY BAKING!!!
HELLO ALL...I AM IN DESPERATE, DESPERATE NEED OF A SUGAR FREE ICING ASAP...ANY REPCIES YOU MAY HAVE THAT WOULD INCLUDE SPLENDA/SWEETNER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, OR ANY OTHER RECIPES AS WELL.....THANKS SO MUCH!
hello....does anybody know if it's possible to make some of the icing glow in the dark.........and if so ...how? thanks!