Posts by 0930

absolutey hate it.  i can not click on the arrow to view more cakes or am i supposed to go to view all.  if that is the case then i dont get option to add or delete from favourites   wold have been better left the way it was
hi there perhaps system should have been checked for the endless list of "bug" that it still seems to have - i am not able to even click on the arrow to go through the pictures   when is this going to be fixed?
live in cambridge and know of 2 liscened home bakers. they both do everything by the book and have regular inspections. they both have separte kitchen in their basements where the cakes are baked and assembledhope that helps
i am making a cake for my niece for this weekend so i thought i would ask her mom what she was intothinking she would ask for something girly girl i was imagining something with funky coloursno not for this child. she says that she does not care about the colour or sytle as long as it has mars bars on it ( minis)any ideasthanks from ontario
hi therefairly new to this and wondering if you can help me out. what is the difference between buttercream, rolled buttercream, poured fondant as well as fondant - any good recipes would be appreicatedalthough i think it is pretty obvious i like to spreak somewhat intelligently when people asas well can anyone tell me what the difference is between gum paste, sugar paste and marzipan is and what the heck is pastillagethanks ladies - love love this forum
hi therei too always use fondant to cover - find it looks so nice. truly i do not worry about the cost too much. as i buy the fondant i mark the date on it and if by the time i get around to using that colour i find that it is too old i put that in the "cover board" section. since people dont eat that portion i do not worry if is a little olderin some case i have covered the boards with wallpaper which of course has its own adhesive. when dong this i use the thicker...
hi therei live in cambridge ontario so very near to you. you absolutely do have to have a business liscence and a separate kitchen and they do very very often just drop me to check up on you and i mean NO WARNINGi had an aunt that for years baked and make stunning cakes but never had the proper paperwork. the local bakery in town went after her with a vegence and if she wanted to continue she set up a business in a quick hurry. in her basement she simply set up a...
i just jokingly say - "sorry, ancient chinese secret" and leave it at that!
if you are ever called tell them upfront that you have a preconceived verdict in the trial and that it is GUILTYif they ask you why, reply that it is because of everything you have heard and seen in the mediano lawyer will want you around for long - works like a charm in canada and i have done it!
if you are ever called tell them upfront that you have a preconceived verdict in the trial and that it is GUILTYif they ask you why, reply that it is because of everything you have heard and seen in the mediano lawyer will want you around for long - works like a charm in canada and i have done it!