Posts by FullMoonRanch

I haven't tried it myself but I've seen 1 or 2 of the amazing cookie decorators on here say they have done it. HTH
Welcome Naemi!!
Under recipes type in Antonia74 royal icing in the search. I just did it and it came up. I'd post the link but I'm not that computer savy!
I've heard of two incubator kitchens in our area. Mise en Place Kitchens in Tequesta and The Production Kitchen in West Palm. Their websites are www.miseenplacekitchens.com and www.theproductionkitchenwp.com . I am a hobby baker so I haven't checked them out at all. Good luck with your search and maybe when I've improved I'll see you there!
Professional and well written! Great job sticking up for yourself. Hope you are doing wellKathy
Boy DerrellC, I sure didn't hear about the sink holes on the news! Hope you did okay. I will not be at the Central Florida Fair. I am still way too much of a beginner. I have 3 kids - 2 still not in school. I don't know how others do it. By 9pm I'm falling asleep. I will be looking into one of the cake clubs. I often put baking/decorating off as it is not a business for me. I feel guilty if I'm not getting the other things I should be doing done!!(And maybe I...
Thank you so much Parable!! DerrellC you are right. I will update my profile. (Did any strawberries survive the cold spell?)
I have heard there is one at Cakes, Etc. in West Palm Beach but I don't know for sure. It was not listed on meetup.com. Where are you hails? I am in Northern Palm Beach County.
My oldest daughter is named Marie. I drives me crazy that the personalized things always have Maria but rarely Marie.Just remembered another old co-worker. If your last name is Ennis, please don't give your kid a middle name that begins with P!
I once worked with a girl named Toy. When I worked as a cashier at the grocery store a guy paid by check and his name was Heinz Beer.