Posts by miosito

Hi everybody..I need any ideas on how to make monogramed cookies..any tips on how to make those letters look professional..thank you I appreciate it
Your cookies look beautifull..how do you ger that s hiny finish?? my royal icing c omes out matte..please share your tip.thank you!
thank you..white icing color? do they have this at michaels ..wilton makes it?
thank you..white icing color? do they have this at michaels ..wilton makes it?
HI..i've been having problems doing white royal icing..after cookies dry..they get different patches of beige color..don't know if its the butter from NFSC. Please any advise..how can i prevent this to happen.. thank you!
what kind of cookies does she needs. i live in long island but always come to jersey my mom lives in nor thern nj
Hi everybody:ok..i'm having problems using antonias royal icing..i tried it for first time..and it was getting clogged when i cleaned the tip it showed a little clog of white gluey stuff..that got hard..could it be the cream of tartar? please help..thank you.
Thank you )...will definitely try...how do you ice your cookies..i do mine w/ a paint brush...it takes me a long time to do them..any trick to spee things up? thank you so much for your help
Thank you GayeGi'm going to try it tomorrow night now how do you make antonias 74 ro yal icing.? i found this recipe6 oz (3/4 cup) of warm water 5 Tablespoons meringue powder 1 teaspoon cream of tartar 1 kilogram (2.25 lbs.) powdered icing sugar 1 kilogram is that one big bag of powdered sugar? do you do anything different w/ this recipe? w/ wilton i use 5 tbs of water and 3 of meringue powder..w/ this recipe is the icing really thick..and you water it down?
Thank you for your responses )...the only difference between wiltons royal icing and and antonia's is cream of tartar right? how does tobas glazing taste? does it dry hard? THANK YOU!!!also..where can i find cello bags cheaper than Michaels.. i appreciate all your help.