Posts by jessicle

thanks a lot!
im new and maybe this was discussed a million times before so pardon but....what is a baking strip and how does it level a cake?
i make a vanilla-cinnamon ladyfinger cake, fill it with a caramel bavarian and frost it with a spiked (usually bourbon) buttercream......YUMMY!for the kiddies obviously omit the bourbon but i highly recommend trying it with it for the adults sometime
i make a vanilla-cinnamon ladyfinger cake, fill it with a caramel bavarian and frost it with a spiked (usually bourbon) buttercream......YUMMY!for the kiddies obviously omit the bourbon but i highly recommend trying it with it for the adults sometime
im new to the site so forgive me if this is a silly question....how would you "apply" the stencil to the cake? wouldnt it mess up the BC or fondant?