Posts by sbcakes

Can you possible drive to the next closest Michaels/AC Moore or supply store?
Can you possible drive to the next closest Michaels/AC Moore or supply store?
I got a call today for a Bridal Shower Cake. The shower is a bed and bath theme. She said she is looking for elegant, but her picture is to stick with this theme? They are getting this silver oval "tub" and attaching a shower head to it and people will be adding be and bath type gifts to it. Her colors are Ivory and Red, and wants to incorporate red roses and lillys into the cake. To serve 80 people, they would like a 2 tier cake. Any ideas??? Please...
I got a call today for a Bridal Shower Cake. The shower is a bed and bath theme. She said she is looking for elegant, but her picture is to stick with this theme? They are getting this silver oval "tub" and attaching a shower head to it and people will be adding be and bath type gifts to it. Her colors are Ivory and Red, and wants to incorporate red roses and lillys into the cake. To serve 80 people, they would like a 2 tier cake. Any ideas??? Please...
I live in Pa, when-where and what is it?
Does anyone have instructions to make gumpaste or fondant Calla Lily Flowers? Thanks so much!!!
Could you please e-mail me the tutorial as well?Thanks so much!jsgrls@ptd.net
I think the finished product turned out great!!! Good job!!!I guess I would think that you should of put the tails on first, and attached everything else once you got there...but who knows, considering my experience with my bows...lol!
I use salted butter, it tastes very good in my BC, and the salt is supposed to cut down on some of the sweet! I buy mine at either Costco, or Walmart!
Maybe...But it is how I find it to be the easiest for me...Thanks for taking time to think about that!