Posts by december13ph

If you are using a Windows Version on your computer, you can click the Paint brush by opening your download pictures on your Pictures Profile under Documents then once its open you need to right click the picture by putting your curser or arrow to " OPEN WITH", then click the "PAINT ",then once the picture show, try to click the IMAGE icon on the upper part then click the RESIZE/SKEW then you can start to change the size of your pictures. Hope it'll help you.
Oh thanks Denise i'll try to check it.
Hi to all. Is anyone here know how to make a Bottle glass that made of sugar? I did searched it online but it only show how to make a candy glass, but not the bottle glass? I just want to know how to mold it like a bottle so I can make one too, PLS help... Thanks.
I just recently tried adding flavors on my Wilton Fondant. What you said about some people not liking the taste of the Wilton Fondant led me to add a mint-liquid flavored syrup that you can buy at the store. Some say it tastes like 'mentos' candy. "Oh well" at least It changed the taste a little bit, "lols". Maybe next time I'll try Lemon flavoring on it.
I just recently tried adding flavors on my Wilton Fondant. What you said about some people not liking the taste of the Wilton Fondant led me to add a mint-liquid flavored syrup that you can buy at the store. Some say it tastes like 'mentos' candy. "Oh well" at least It changed the taste a little bit, "lols". Maybe next time I'll try Lemon flavoring on it.