Posts by jojocakes

Great tip CutiePieCakes-Ontario...Thanks!
Thanks Kim, you sure did help.
I have made a batch of royal icing and have a lot left over. Can someone please tell me how to store it and keep it from getting hard so I can use it at another time....and if it can be stored, for how long? I don't want to waste it by throwing it away. Please help!!!!!
_Jamie_, Thank you so much for the link. Those look really neat...I want them now. I just recently purchased the alphabet and number fondant cutouts by Wilton and they were just awful. I wondered if there was some other kind of cutouts out there that looked better and now I know. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Can someone please educate me on what tappits are? They sound interesting.
I personally find that when you let it sit for a day or two it eventually turns red. I have not used liquid food coloring from the super market but have used the wilton brand red red icing color. What I do is put a whole bunch of the coloring in my BC and mix really well (it will be pink..but just try to get the darkest pink you can get)and then I leave it in the fridge for at least one whole day (sometimes two) the longer the better (needless to say you have to make it...
I'm curious to know what happened. Will you fill us in on the details?
I'm curious to know what happened. Will you fill us in on the details?
FromScratch- I am so sad to hear that you no longer want to upload any more of your photos and delete the ones you have. I think your work is inspirational and I even have a few of your photos in my favorites.
Let me start off by saying that I also enjoy reading the descriptions. I find it so much easier to have my questions answered in the description rather than PMing somebody. But I also don't mind having to PM when there is no description (it doesn't bother me either way). Now that I've expressed my opinion on the subject.....Why do ya'll have to be so mean about it? She does have the right to post her opinion the same way ya'll aren't holding back on yours. I mean really,...