Posts by toni123456

Thank you I want to put it on a wedding cake then refrigerate it then bring it to the wedding
Can you refrigerate royal icing and when it taken Out of the frig will it run or melt? I need it for stencil work and a wedding cake Thank you Toni
Hi EveryoneI was wounding how we price a wedding cake or any kind of cake?Fondant, butter cream and with hand made flower from gum pasted and fondant Thnak you so much toni
I am doing a wedding cake and I was wounding what size to use for it it for 90 people I was thinking a 12 10 8 for a two inches between each layer what is the recommended space that would look good Thank you
I am doing a wedding cake and I was wounding what size to use for it it for 90 people I was thinking a 12 10 8 for a two inches between each layer what is the recommended space that would look good Thank you
Hi everyoneI have to make a kids cake two teir cake but i don't know what size cake will be good to use its for 50 people it will have an owl and her name on top please help what's the rule for sizing for wedding cakes
Hello everybody I am making short dough and it calls for 2.5 pounds of patent flour and 2.5 pounds of pastry flour but I can't find both of the flour and I use all purpose flour? I need the.cookies made by Thursday Thank you so much for your help Tono
I am doing an open book cake and they want to have fondant its been so hot here they want the top pages rolled up alittle how do i do that? and a picture would you put buttercream under the picture thanks for your helpToni
thanks guys it was out about 3 hours but it almost hin 100
can you refrigerate fondant that is aon a cake?