Posts by thefrostedcakencookie

its the exact same thing as regular all purpous flour it just hasn't gone through the bleaching process. its usually right by the AP flour and they can be used interchangeably.
Has anyone used tequila instead of vodka or extracts to mix in with colors for painting? i looked it up and they have pretty much the same alcohol content. i need to make a thimble and a pair of scissors so i'll need to paint them silver, but i don't want to go out and buy a bottle of vodka or lemon extract if i don't have to. Or is there a way to just use the nusilver luster dust on its own?
wow, wow, wow!! whoever made that is one talented decorator!!! that would work for any football team too.
seems like kind of an odd way to do it though. i've been working on voting on all of them, but it makes it hard to vote on every one when they keep moving positions.
Since you did the scrolls in white it doesn't detract from the rest of the cake. It's fabulous!!! Awesome job
Maybe long lost sisters? lol. no snow here yet, but it's been in the forcast just hasn't happened. Everyone around me was saying "oh no, not yet" and i was thinking woo hoo!!
I love, love, love, winter!!! Christmas music blaring (yes i have started listening already ), cookies in the oven and snow falling outside, it can't get any better than that. It's also my favorite time because of Christmas. I usually start decorating for that in early to mid november and my hubby and kids love it, but the rest of my family think i'm crazy .
I really like a 50/50 gumpaste and fondant mixture. It still will dry hard, but gives you a longer working time.
if you search for more of her books, it says limited preview under several of them. so it might be legit.
http://www.download.com/Free-Picture-Resize-Starter/3000-12511_4-10297789.html?tag=rtcol;reldl&cdlPid=10818118after you download it (small file downloads quickly) get into the program and choose file. Hit open picture, and find the picture you want to use and hit open. on the left side there are two boxes for width and height, type in 90 for the width and make sure the aspect ratio box is checked right under it. Then hit the resize button underneath that. choose analyze...