Posts by ericad289

thank you so much for the tips. i believe i am going to go with a version of the bathtub cakes they are sooo cute. i still have a week to come up with the design so if any one else has pics that would be great. I am going to stick with a sheet cake to get more servings--Lg shower.
hey all, i need some ideas for a baby shower cake. the theme is rubber duckys. the plates have ducks and bubbles in blue. any ideas?
Thank you all for your replys. I have been on vacation, so I have been off for awhile. She is not involved in sports,and not sure about college yet-she is going to be a senior in hs this year. I am not crazy about our mascot-wildcat. She really loves kids. When she is not working at arbys,or b-sitting , she is with her boyfriend. So i'm not sure.....
I am doing a cake for my best friends daughter, whom is like my niece. Her b-day is in August and I am trying to come up with something different than your standard plain cake for an 18 yr old , any ideas? I am looking for something fun (and rated pg-13). Any help would be greatly appreciated
kayday, what is your recipe? Maybe i could just frost with it and decorate with bc. Any suggestions?
kayday, what is your recipe? Maybe i could just frost with it and decorate with bc. Any suggestions?
I have been looking for a recipe for a decorating icing that is similar to cool whip consistency and sweetness. ( My family calls it German icing, because it is similar to the icing we had while stationed over there). Our grocery store does it on their cakes and everyone I work with loves it as well, because it isn't too sweet.
thank you for all your help. I made a big cookie in the shape of a tree trunk. then did cupcakes with green frosting and added faces. The family was tickled to death with it. I don't know what I would do without ya'll.
We are having our annual family reunion (boring). I am wanting to do a cake this year and I'm tired of the traditional sheet cake with roses. Does anyone have any cute ideas, i'm at a loss . Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Has anyone done a madagascar cake yet? I have my first one due June 19th. Does anyone have pictures or suggestions?