Posts by cylstrial

Good call!
Sorry, that is what I meant. So you might be out 1 box in the end, but hopefully it would be full of the cupcakes because the customer bought 6 dozen or whatever. Or you could do what the last poster said. Make it 11 cupcakes and give the 12th free. They were just some thoughts I had to help the OP's business, but not necessarily, have her lose tons of money by giving a huge bulk discount.
You could possibly offer a special. For instance, buy 12 cupcakes, get 1 free.
I have no idea..
Love the tutorial! It looks awesome!
I think you could easily use patchwork cutters too. They have mini ones that would help you out.
Your Tinkerbell sheetcake is super cute! I wouldn't do anything else to it!
They are so cute!
That's why you take a deposit. For people change their mind. You might not be able to get another order that day - so you keep the deposit since you are out money. I hope that you had a contract that said, it's a non-refundable deposit.
It looks to me like some of them are cutters and some are probably handcut. Or she possibly combined two cookie cutters. If you want to know what I mean by that you can go to http://www.sweetsugarbelle.blogspot.com/ She will use two cookie cutters to make one cookie. Only in your case, you would just use the two to make the fondant/gumpaste toppers.