Posts by dreamdelights

Looking for a strawberry champagne cupcake recipe from scratch. Please if you have ideas please share.
Looking for a strawberry champagne cupcake recipe from scratch. Please if you have ideas please share.
I need a moist strawberry cupcakes where you can taste the flavor of strawberry. I don't want to use cake mix. If any one has one please share.
Has anyone used the Wilton pillow pans. Are they any good.
I have done the swiss and its nice and light. I do the American Buttercream for the children and when I do I use salted butter to cut some of the sweetness
I knew their cakes were not cheap because although I am from New York I visited Publix in Acworth, Georgia when I was thinking of buying a cake for my niece's sweet sixteen party. I decided to make the cake myself in the end. Other people think they could get it cheaper at Publix as oppose to a custom bakery but they will learn.
the swiss meringue butter cream is really good. Martha Stewart has a good recipe.
I used her red velvet recipe and it turned out great. I think the food coloring makes a different with the cake. I tried her yellow cake recipe from the book and it was horrid. I used her cupcake book for ideas like the smores cupcake but not her recipe.
I like duff when its not hot. Satin ice tears and has that elephant skin.
cupcake bouquets they are so pretty.