Posts by Bluehue

Bwawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....  allllllll that for $100.00..... And how wonderfully kind of his wife to say - you may complete the cake ................ Bluehue howls laughing again These people are priceless........bless them .......................... *cough*   Glad you escaped that order.   Still howling with laughter at the nerve of them..... bwawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - *He told me I should STRONGLY reconsider*...................................thats...
Lolll - you dont know how to dodge the question if potential customers might ask your age - but you are willing to tell the 1254865231452157854 members and lurkers on here  -     Nowadays with the multi media at our fingertips - i am sure if someone wanted to know you age - they could surely find it. Plus i am sure that many would know you as Mr & Mrs daughter - so i am guessing that many would know your age - yes? I think telling people your only 15 would be...
i'm pleased to read that. Not sure what recipe/recipe book you will use - but i can recommend a great little book called    I ♥ macarons - by Hisako Ogita.   You can find it on Amazon here - http://www.amazon.com/I-Love-Macarons-Hisako-Ogita/dp/0811868710   It has very detailed step by step stages and photos showing every stage all through the book - plus a great range of flavours and colours to use.   Of all the books i have about macarons - this is the one book i keep...
My question is am I charging too much?   In a word - no. Your prices sre your prices.... and how you come to the final price is your business. You start lowing your price because a customer says you are charging too much - then you are going to be known as the lady down the road who makes cheap caks...and once that happens you will be unindated with orders - working many a long hour for absolutely nothing...... pfffttttttttt - like thats going to...
WHAT???       #1 doesn't determine if your shells come off the paper easily or not - this will determine you get the little feet - and that it will absorb into the almond meal   #2 doesn't determine if your shells come off the paper easily or not - NEVER have i done this - and no book i have ever read says to do that. Why would you want to add starch.... ewwwww, perish the thought.   #3 doesn't determine if your shells come off the paper easily or not - this is the...
You are McSprinkles tho, so i guess you would say that... lollllllllllllllllll   Bluehue
If you get a slight rise in the middle of the cake - press down on it - honestly, its not going to make the cake dense - or alter the taste or texture. People all around the world have been doing it for 100's of years..... Just because its a new thing for some - doesnt mean its wrong or dangerous or stupid... You will probably find most have never done it but speak as experts.... they just prefer to slice off the top of the cake.... each to their own - there is no right -...