Posts by Bluehue

Bwawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....  allllllll that for $100.00..... And how wonderfully kind of his wife to say - you may complete the cake ................ Bluehue howls laughing again These people are priceless........bless them .......................... *cough*   Glad you escaped that order.   Still howling with laughter at the nerve of them..... bwawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - *He told me I should STRONGLY reconsider*...................................thats...
Lolll - you dont know how to dodge the question if potential customers might ask your age - but you are willing to tell the 1254865231452157854 members and lurkers on here  -     Nowadays with the multi media at our fingertips - i am sure if someone wanted to know you age - they could surely find it. Plus i am sure that many would know you as Mr & Mrs daughter - so i am guessing that many would know your age - yes? I think telling people your only 15 would be...
i'm pleased to read that. Not sure what recipe/recipe book you will use - but i can recommend a great little book called    I ♥ macarons - by Hisako Ogita.   You can find it on Amazon here - http://www.amazon.com/I-Love-Macarons-Hisako-Ogita/dp/0811868710   It has very detailed step by step stages and photos showing every stage all through the book - plus a great range of flavours and colours to use.   Of all the books i have about macarons - this is the one book i keep...
My question is am I charging too much?   In a word - no. Your prices sre your prices.... and how you come to the final price is your business. You start lowing your price because a customer says you are charging too much - then you are going to be known as the lady down the road who makes cheap caks...and once that happens you will be unindated with orders - working many a long hour for absolutely nothing...... pfffttttttttt - like thats going to...
WHAT???       #1 doesn't determine if your shells come off the paper easily or not - this will determine you get the little feet - and that it will absorb into the almond meal   #2 doesn't determine if your shells come off the paper easily or not - NEVER have i done this - and no book i have ever read says to do that. Why would you want to add starch.... ewwwww, perish the thought.   #3 doesn't determine if your shells come off the paper easily or not - this is the...
You are McSprinkles tho, so i guess you would say that... lollllllllllllllllll   Bluehue