Posts by Bluehue

People do that?     Good grief - that is indeed rude .............................and as you say - unprofessional
Console yourself with the thought that what she has done to you she will do to the two new cakers.... and smile....for you have dodged a bullet.   Never would i accept less for my hours, hard work, utility costs, delivery and everything else that goes into creating a cake  - just so as someone else could take a slice of my pie.   I have read many a scenario like this here on CC and other forums over the years....where cakers think that beholding to a venue is a good...
Here you go - there are a few places on Google to choose from.... Who knew that Google might have the answer - lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  ;)   https://www.google.com.au/search?q=filigree+number+and+letter+molds&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6_y9U-HGJojUkwXoyoDACA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=563     Bluehue
We call it Perspex in Australia - and yes, it is food safe. The Bevelled edge  gives you the choice of either lightly removing excess ganache or alot. Plus by having a bevelled edge, you can tilt it to make thin impression lines in fondant or thicker horizontal lines....   Just like the clear perspex cake smoothers - one can always see what one is doing *through* the perspex... Just an individual choice.   Re the wear and tear - i have had clear perspex cake...
betwixt .................... what ever that means.... It should have read BETWEEN.... lolll
You could leave a slight gap betwixt where the rhinestones start and end so as they can slide the knife down within the gap.... As they usually cut/slice the back of the cake .....   Bluehue :)
You could try putting it in the fridge for about 45 minutes to see if that begins to firm it up....  If so, then you know it is ok to cover your cake....  Or you could melt some more chocolate and stir that through...  Did you use the same chocolate that you used other times? 
Hmmmm, sounds to me that a) your oven isn't hot enough or b) it hasn't been cooked long enough. What size cske and what temp are you cooking your Mud cakes @ almyra?   Welcome to CC