Posts by Solecito

I never though it like this, what a revelation. Thanks!!
Thanks for the info. This is very helpful for the cigar cake I'm making. 
Thank you!
I was just wondering, when will you have more information on the new version? I want to buy the software, but first I'd like to compare both versions to see what is the best for me.
Hi, This comment it's based on my observations when using a steamer, I'm no expert but I have a Conair steamer and I've used it for clothes and fondant cakes.The "spitting" is water condensation on the hose or the head of the steamer, since steam will rise naturally it gets trapped on the head or hose of the steamer, and when you got some accumulation of steam trapped, it will fall down in the form of water drops. I'm not sure the one on the link would work because of the...
I'm sorry this happened to you. Don't let this people change your mind about what you love to do. I guess most of us have been in a situation similar to this one so we understand, Now try and turn this bad experience into a learning experience and keep on doing what you love. It is worth it.
I bought my first pro 600 5 years ago, I used it mostly for frosting, and a little cake mixing and cookies. but last year it started to fail, the speed would go crazy, even set on #4 it would go very fast and the motor would overheat and the mixer would turn off. I think it was due to lots of powdered sugar flying in the air. But in December I changed the speed control electronic board and the sensor and it is working just fine. I bought the replacement parts also in...
Thank you for sharing. Sometimes you can find great deals on KA mixer in Amazon. I already bought 2 pro 600...
Asi es la mia...
Thank you for posting!!! This is great. i wish i could put it up on my business website....