Posts by Bridy

does anyone have any good suggestions on making Save The date cookies for a child's party?My son has a summer birthday and I want to send Save The Date cards. But I noticed cookies were popular with weddings and thought maybe I could do this for a birthday.I am a novice decorater so it would have to be something simple.
I make this one all the time.I also find that they are even better if frozen for 1-2 days.use 3/4 cup of milk. so yummy, I get many compliments.http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Simple-White-Cake/Detail.aspx
Does anyone have any yummy flavoured icing recipes?I was thinking of making my daughter vanilla cupcakes with strawberry flavoured icing and My son a chocolate cupcake with a diffrent kind of flavoured icing. Both kids have parties in August(along with DH) so it is a busy month for me.Thanx!
Any suggestions on making a cake to look like a TV? preferably a plasma?
HiI have to ice a cake from Monday and I baked the cake already and just froze it. can I take it out Sunday night, ice the cake and put it in the fridge for Monday? or shoudl I defrost it first and than ice it for better resolts?Thanx!Bridy
Thank you very much for that!
Thank you for the explination. I don't think I will ever forget what 3/8 cup is now!I have been aking every since I was a child and I have never come across having to use 3/8cup. You learn soemthing new every day!
Thank you!!I will have to write this down some where, sheesh.
I fee so stupid. But how much is 3/8 of a cup?I don't have exactly a 3/8 cup measuring cup. Should I use 3/4cup and a little bit?
can someone post this recipe for me?I hear it mentioned often btu I can't seem to find the recipe.I was also wondering if anyone knows if you can buy strawberry flavouring. I was thinking of making some sugar cookies and flavouring the icing strawberry. Instead of buying actualy valentines I thought it would be fun for my kids to help make some cookies and give them out as valentines.