Posts by pastrygirl08

there this recipe for cupcakes that i want to make and needs to have 1 tablespoon of rose water but i dont know how to make rose water to put in the recipe can someone tell me how to make rose water
am make a cake that is whipped cream and am going to airbrush it to is it ok to put it in the fridge over night
I was wondering does a 6 in and 9 in round tier cake feed 40 people
I want to use a 10 and a 12 in round pan but I dont know if that will feed 50 to 60 people I thought doing a 12 and 8 in round pan I dont know if that would  serve that many people. help me
I have this order from someone who wants a cake stand that looks like tree and was wondering does anyone know or order online or maybe make my own tree cake stand but I dont were to start
does anyone know if i can order online pre made gumpaste crowns i need a crown to go on top of a cake
am making a 2 tier cake and I was wondering if 8in and 10in well feed 50 people were also making cupcakes for all the kids. so the little kids well be eating cupcakes.
I need to make a cake to feed 100 people and they want 2 tier round cakes and I was wondering what size cake pans i should use.
Am planning to cover my cake with molding chocolate and am not sure if I should put the cake in the fridge or well it be ok on the kitchen table I covered the cake a day before and am not sure if I should leave out or put in the fridge
I planing to do a tow mater and am covering it with molding chocolate and am going to use SMBC under the molding chocolate and its for sunday well it be the buttercream be ok If I make the cake like a day or two I dont what I should do .