Posts by mumsbakersdozen

THANKS EVERYONE...FOR ALL THE RESPONSE...JUST NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO MY EMAIL...THE FIRST ONE HE SENT HAD NO REFERENCE ABOUT SHIPPING...JUST WANTED TO PICK UP BOXED CAKES...AFTER I REPLIED...I ONLY DELIVER...THAT'S WHEN ALL HE EMAILED ME THE OTHER STUFF...THEN I KNEW THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG...
OK...I FOUND OUT YOU CAN GO MARK THEM AS SPAM...MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ON MY WEB SITE...SO ANYONE CAN GET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS...SO EVEN IF YOU REPLIED...GO BACK & MARK IT SPAM...I FORWARD A COPY TO MY SISTER IN LAW...SHE KNEW WHAT TO DO TO CHECK & SEE IF IT WAS HOAX...SHE EMAILED ME BACK THIS LINK...I MARKED THE ORIGINAL TWO EMAILS "SPAM"...THEN KEPT THE COPY SHE EMAILED BACK TO ME...WE JUST NEED TO KEEP OUR GUARD UP...I'M POSTING ON MY WEB SITE ABOUT THIS HOAX & TELLING...
I GOT ONE FROM HIM TODAY...I POSTED ALL OF IT ON THE CAKE FORUM "NEED HELP"...WHAT DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THIS PERSON...I'M WANTING TO STOP WHO EVER IS BEHIND THIS...THANKS, MUMSBAKERSDOZEN/TERESA BEAUDRY/CUSTOM CRITTERS
I NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE PLACE TO POST THIS...BUT HERE GOES...I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING...From: Alex Bryant To: alexbryant@y7mail.comSent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:44:20 AMSubject: Wedding cake inquiryHi,I will like you to bake me a chocolate or a strawberry cake of 5 tier that can serve approximately 250 guest or more, and I want the cake to be decorated with pink roses and the cake should be covered in fondant or butter cream and let...