Posts by nasty

Looking for some instructions on how to make farm animals out of fondant and/or gum paste? Any help is appreciated !!
I've been asked to make a Curious George standing up. Any ideas or patterns ? Can you maybe use the bear cake mold and carve it into a monkey? Help !!!!
I love Global Sugar Art. I would gladly pay $25 for a catalog. I'm a true mail order shopper!!!
I absolutely LOVE Cake Boss. It is the best !!! I highly reccomend it !!!
I'm so excited!!! I just wanted to thank everyone on here who gave great tips and instructions on how to make sugar beer bottles. I'm still considered new to the cake world. I have never used sugar before. I was brave enough to try and guess what? I have a finished Bud Light Lime sugar bottle on my table!!!! I even put the fondant wedge of lime in it. It has some flaws, but I will make more tomorrow. Mold Builder was GREAT!!!
I did see this article, but didn't realize that the same instructions are used for a purse and a diaper bag.
I would like to get some instructions on how to make a diaper bag cake. My daughters diaper bag is brown with the pink circles on it. I would make the cake to match. Thank you for your help!!!
I use the Wilton bake even strips. They work well!!!
MY FRIEND HAS ASKED ME DO MAKE A DRAGON CAKE FOR HER HALLOWEEN PARTY. ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE A DRAGON CAKE ? I SEE SOME PEOPLE HAVE USED BUNDT PANS. PLEASE HELP WITH SOME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS KIND OF CAKE. THANK YOU!!!!
HAS ANYONE EVER MADE A STADIUM CAKE? I REALLY NEED SOME IDEAS OR PICTURES.