Posts by Cake4mykids

Well I have never decorated a cookie before, but after seeing all of yall's gorgous cookies I might have to switch from cakes to cookies. Good Work Everyone!
This is so funny. I read this to DH he said "Mmm...sounds good" God, I hope he was kidding. But, he'll eat just about anything. LOL
I watched those challenges all day and I could watch them all day tomorrow. They are so good. I love them. I'm still new and learning (mostly from that talented decorators here at cc.) One dayI hope to THAT good.
I think it would be sweet if you made the cake cream, brown and white. Like the colors of the wedding day clothes.Also, some local grocery store will print edible images for you, if you decided to go that route.
For the horn you can use an ice cream cone, the pointy kind wrapped in mmf or something like that. Sorry I can't help you out with the pony, I new at this. Good Luck!
For the horn you can use an ice cream cone, the pointy kind wrapped in mmf or something like that. Sorry I can't help you out with the pony, I new at this. Good Luck!
Hello! I am new to cake decorating and I usually don't post on here but I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone because I feel like I've already learned so much from all of you. I hope one day I will be as talented as many of you are. ~Thanks so much!