Posts by 2girliesmama

If you google croque en bouche or piece de montagne you will get some very helpful info that would work here. These are french tower pastries made od cream puffs and held together with melted sugar. You could probably use royal icing as glue or melted chocolate. Hopes this helps.
I love my kitchen aid for home baking
What should I charge for a two tiered 6"&8" buttercream with fondant accents and 5 fondant animal figures and fondant banana pile any suggestions?
I'd go with indy debbies or sharon zaMbito's. They are both super easy and wonderful.
How much would y'all charge for a yellow pound lemon filled buttercream iced 125 serving 4 tier wedding cake. It will be decorated with piping and coral colored gumpaste cala lilies. I will also be delivering it myself to the venue. Any help appreciated
I saw the episode last night (I did love to watch the pastry making). I do think the cake was gorgeous and it was tastefully done and he was very sweet about the birds. I do understand tradition and rememberance and it is a shame that we are scarred of everything, but I still stand by my earlier post that critters and cakes do not mix. As a decorator I want every one to have a good time and be safe eating my cakes (not that Buddy doesn't) and I personally would not have...
I saw the episode last night (I did love to watch the pastry making). I do think the cake was gorgeous and it was tastefully done and he was very sweet about the birds. I do understand tradition and rememberance and it is a shame that we are scarred of everything, but I still stand by my earlier post that critters and cakes do not mix. As a decorator I want every one to have a good time and be safe eating my cakes (not that Buddy doesn't) and I personally would not have...
Oh ! I guess I did not mention I line my shoe box with tissue paper.