Posts by lexi55033

I do a lot of cupcake weddings and I'm looking for fun, creative display alternatives to the standard cupcake towers that would hold lots of cupcakes (150-200). Let's see how many unique display ideas that we can come up with! Pictures would be wonderful!!!Thanks in advance!Angie
Check out www . we sell coffee . com (no spaces). That's where I order all of mine. They are $0.72/each for the 12-cavity high dome containers. You can order by the individual piece or by the case (100). I've never had any problems ordering from them.Angie
You might want to consider a really good website where people could place their orders through. Keep the original concept, but instead of having the cakes all premade, list all your selections online, have the customers pick and click on the items they want with what flavor, size, etc and send the order 24 hours before pickup. Then you could bake the cake fresh, assemble it using the items they picked and you already have on hand ready to go and they could pick it up at...
If you wanted to try the cupcake in a mason jar idea, without having to ship glass (due to breakage and weight of it), this might be an option to consider and costs a little less ($0.89/each) and is FDA approved:Go to www . uline . com (without spaces) and enter S-12754 into the search box.Just a thought.
If you wanted to try the cupcake in a mason jar idea, without having to ship glass (due to breakage and weight of it), this might be an option to consider and costs a little less ($0.89/each) and is FDA approved:Go to www . uline . com (without spaces) and enter S-12754 into the search box.Just a thought.
Does anyone know where to find a cake pedestal that would be 14" in diameter? A white glass one would be preferred, but I'm open to clear glass or silver as well, just not plateaus. I'm looking for a good price. Any websites you could direct me to would be greatly appreciated. Everything I've found has been 12" diameters or smaller.Thanks,Angie
I should also mention that the appliance store that I work for also does A LOT of service work on every make and model (both what we sell and what people buy elsewhere), so this advice is also speaking from a service standpoint too, not just sales advice. We are familiar with all of the brands on the market and do repair work on them all so we know what's out there and can make an educated recommendation.
My "day" job is working at an appliance store. It's a smaller family-owned store that is 4th generation now. Bosch is the ONLY dishwasher that we will sell there!!! (and yes, we're a Maytag dealer too) I would HIGHLY recommend Bosch!!! We have 2 of them in our own house and I love them both!! I would NEVER buy a different brand of dishwasher ever again after having owned a Bosch.However, with that said, knowing the Bosch product line extensively from working with them...
Here is a scrapbook cake that I made using the open book idea and sounds similar to what you were thinking. Feel free to use it for ideas if you'd like.Angie
I have this happen with chocolate buttercream all the time and it is sooo frustrating! I would love to hear a good solution to this also. I don't really seem to have the problem with vanilla buttercream though. You're right, it's almost like it crusts too fast and too hard.