Posts by lexi55033

My daughter fell in love with this cake pan and really wants me to make it for her birthday. The problem is, I can't find the pan anywhere! It's a discontinued pan. There is only 1 currently listed on Ebay, which I have placed a bid on.Her birthday is July 26th, so I just need it before then. If anyone knows of a place online that still has some available for purchase, please PM me. I would really appreciate it. My daughter is having an ice cream themed party, so she...
I love these ribbon things that Cake Chester uses for toppers on her cakes. Does anyone know what these are made from or where I can buy it online?
Okay, I took your advice and emailed the bride to make sure I wasn't missing anything, since it was such a large amount. Here was her response:Hi Angie,Yes, we were aware that our bill was paid in full We just wanted to show our appreciation for everything that you did to make our day perfect. Thanks again!JessicaI'm doing the happy dance right now!!
I do already include a free 6" or dozen cupcakes free for their 1st anniversary, with the purchase of wedding cakes or cupcakes over a certain dollar amount, so that's already covered, but it was a good idea!
This is a first for me... here is what happened... I opened my mail yesterday to discover a check for $100 (the memo line on the check just read "Thank You!" with a post it attached that read:Angie-Thank you so much for the wonderful cupcakes for our wedding! They were very good! I will definitely be contacting you in the future for other occasions. Thanks again,Bride & GroomThis was from a cupcake wedding that I did on April 10, 2010.I'm assuming that this is a tip....
I frost mine with a pale pink champagne flavored buttercream and top with white chocolate shavings
thanks! sounds really good!
Do you still use the sour cream in the recipe?
Do you still use the sour cream in the recipe?
I'll start it off! These aren't my ideas, I found these pics online...Angie