Posts by lexi55033

I just tried IndyDebi's buttercream recipe but substituted water/powdered coffee creamer instead of milk and yum!!! Love it! Great consistency too for decorating.IndyDebi -- would you happen to have a chocolate version of this recipe that you'd be willing to share?
I dropped off my proposal on Tues Dec. 16th. I left it with the manager of the restaurant. He said that he would pass it on to the owner that evening and they'd give me a call. I didn't hear anything, so I called the manager Friday the 19th. He said that the owner wasn't in much that week, but was coming in that night. He said that they'd call me. Today is the 25th (Christmas) and I still haven't heard anything. It's driving me crazy!! What should I do? I hate being a pest...
Okay, since I posted my ideas for a logo and got some great feedback from you guys to refine it, I thought I'd move on to a business card. Here is the design that I'm thinking of.I am planning on printing them myself on HEAVY cardstock and hand cutting them so the oval design shouldn't be a problem. I enjoy doing things like this, so efficiency is not an issue. I realize that it will take me time to cut each one etc. and that's not a problem. I just wanted something unique...
Okay, I've read everyone's comments and appreciate the feedback. So, what do you guys think of this?
What do you guys think of this option? I'm not real concerned with the multiple color issue for getting things printed. I do my business cards either myself or through Vista Print and I print all of my own invoices, etc. Is anyone really good with Photoshop and could tweak this for me? I like this new color combo, and think the name stands out more, but would be curious to see what it would look like without the roses and maybe move the scrolls up into the bottom of the...
What do you guys think of this option? I'm not real concerned with the multiple color issue for getting things printed. I do my business cards either myself or through Vista Print and I print all of my own invoices, etc. Is anyone really good with Photoshop and could tweak this for me? I like this new color combo, but would be curious to see what it would look like without the roses and maybe move the scrolls up into the bottom of the circle.I know what you guys are saying...
Thank you for all the opinions so far! I really liked both and had a hard time deciding. I can see the benefit of simple, but liked the Wow factor that #1 had. I was actually thinking along the same lines as scrapperjade said, using both, but for different reasons. I was going to design my business cards today and work on getting a website together, so wanted to get a feel for what others thought.
I had 2 versions of a logo made up for my cake business and need your opinion on which one I should use. Which one do you like better?Thanks! Angie
Does anyone have a sample kitchen rental agreement/contract that they could send me ASAP? I have a lead of kitchen space that I may be able to rent, but they want me to submit something in writing for them, soon. This is the first time I've rented kitchen space and the first time they'll have rented it out, so neither of us really have anything to go by. Can anyone help me?Thanks,Angieangie.mosher@comcast.net
I posted earlier about not being able to find kitchen space to rent near me. Here's an update... after many frustrating calls and being turned down repeatedly, luck finally landed on my side. For the moment anyways. We'll see how it plays out. Completely out of the blue (long story), I got a lead into a commercial kitchen that no one uses and would possibly be willing to rent. This is kind of long so bear with me...In our town, there is an old main street that is lined...