Posts by lexi55033

Thanks for the reply. I think the large bowl would be a benefit to me, since I usually have stuff flying out the top of my KA bowl. However, not sure about the 3 speeds. I could see where that might be a problem. I'll have to keep thinking about it. I have my smaller KA that I can use for now.
For those that asked, I am renting a motel kitchen that rarely gets used. It's small and basic, nothing fancy, but will do the trick for now.I'm having a website built as we speak and will let you know when it is up. The address will be www. Rivertown Cakes. com (altogether)Thanks,Angie
I just had my inspection from the state at my newly found rented kitchen and everything went well. I am now officially licensed!!! Yeah!!! I am now on my way to sign the papers at my attorneys to officially make Rivertown Cakes an LLC.Thanks for everyone's help and inspiration on here! I couldn't have done it without you!
I am so excited! After looking for a commercial kitchen to rent it seems like for forever, I finally found one after many failed attempts. I am living proof...don't give up hope!I start renting it March 1st. I have my inspection next Wed. Feb. 25th. I already talked to my attorney, accountant, and insurance agent and everything is ready to go!!I also have someone working on a website for my new business as we speak!I am just bursting at the seams with excitement! Now all I...
Anyone????
Does anyone have a Bosch Universal Kitchen Machine (Mixer)? The one I'm looking at is 800 watts and has a 6.5 Qt bowl. If you do a search on Amazon for Bosch mixer, you can see what I'm talking about.I have a Bosch dishwasher and LOVE it. Their other appliances are extremely high quality too. If I could afford all Bosch appliances in my kitchen, that's what I'd have.The mixer is getting high reviews, but I wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with it and...
Thanks everyone for the replies.I won't be making this exact cake. I was thinking of doing a round one with that border and stripes on it, and a volleyball using the sports ball pan on top of it for my niece's birthday next weekend.I got this pic off the internet awhile again and can't remember where I found it. It's not my work though so I can't take credit for it.
Does anyone know which tip they used to make the white border around the bottom of this cake?Thanks!
If you go under recipes and type Jibbie into the search box, it should come up. I would post a link for you, but I'm obviously not that talented to figure out how to do it.Angie[/url]
Thanks for posting this! I LOVE your website. Very neat and professional. It was perfect timing as I was just looking into website options yesterday and starting to contact people to get quotes. I just sent Mike an email to see if he'd be interested.Thanks again and good luck with your website!Angie