Posts by lexi55033

I didn't know if that would be allowed on here or not, that's why I didn't post the location in the original post. The kitchen is in Hastings, MN. About 15 minutes southeast of St Paul.   I have numerous weddings already booked for this summer, so if I could find someone who wanted to open a cake/cupcake business, this would be a great turn-key opportunity for them. I would be willing to work with the new owner also to make it a seamless transition for my customers. 
I haven't posted in awhile, due to some personal medical issues I've been trying to get solved. Well, long story short, I was officially diagnosed on Friday with full-blown Celiac's Disease, among a few other issues. Here's where I need help. I started a small cupcake/cake business in 2008, which I operate part-time. I have another part-time job also. Four years ago, I rented a small commercial space, gutted it and renovated it into a very nice full commercial kitchen,...
I did see that one, but was looking for a more realistic looking candle - longer and skinnier. Thanks for the reply though!
Can anyone help me out?
I'd also be interested in other bake-able filling recipes that people have tried and know are good.
Betty Crocker came out with a Hershey's S'mores cupcake mix where you bake the marshmallow filling right in the cupcake instead of filling the cupcake after it's baked. I would like to try my own version of this but can't find a marshmallow filling that you can bake right inside the cupcake batter. Can anyone help me out with this?   Thanks!
I am thinking of expanding my business to include a personal baking service. I was wondering if anyone has any experience doing this or ideas that might be helpful. I currently specialize in cupcakes, but was thinking along the lines of adding cookies, muffins, bars, etc. to my mix. I have a commercial kitchen and am licensed so that's not an issue.   I was thinking of offering several different varieties of frozen cookie dough that customers could just pop in the oven...
So hypothetically... pretend you did live close by and were interested in renting the kitchen... I'm just trying to get an idea of what people would be willing to pay and what they'd be looking for if the circumstances were right for them...
I'm doing a little research and hoping you can help me out. I currently own a small licensed kitchen (cake studio) that I'm looking to either sell (turnkey with all equipment, etc) or expand and turn into a shared kitchen to rent out. I was just looking to see what the demand is for shared kitchen space in this area and what people are willing to pay to see if that option is even worth pursuing or I should just try to sell it. It's located in a SE suburb of the Twin Cities...
Yes, you can stack them. I use the plastic milk crates that you can find at Target or Walmart and stack 3 plastic clamshell containers in each milk crate. Then I can stack the milk crates 2 high in my car for delivery.